Violin Teacher Job Jacksonville Fl
Music school is looking for Violin Instructor to teach private lessons at our Beach Blvd location and Southside location.
This position starts as a part time, but has potential to turn into full time job with great opportunity to grow your schedule up to 35-40 hours a week. We offer competitive compensation, great work environment, stable students schedule.
This position is great for candidates who would like to have teaching as their long time career and is looking for a music school that provides full schedule as well as part time job. Our teachers can decide how many days per week they like to work.
The candidate must be available to work on Saturday to start with. Also must have:
- proficiency in chosen instrument
- knowing and understanding basic rules of pedagogy and children psychology
- positive attitude, friendliness
- great organizational skills
- responsible personality, punctuality
- attention to details, thoroughness
- good work ethic
- excellent people skills, clear and assertive way of speaking
Please, get back to us with your resume and exact availability. Thank you.
If you have any further questions about Violin Job Jacksonville Fl at our music school, feel free to send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org