Wind of Change Academy is offering Voice Teacher Jobs Jacksonville FL area at this time. We are looking for a professional to teach private lessons at our locations at Beach Blvd, 32250 or at Baymeadows Rd, 32256.
This position starts as a part time, but has potential to turn into full time contract work with great opportunity to grow your schedule up to 35-40 hours a week. We offer competitive compensation, great work environment, stable students schedule.
Our Voice Teacher Job position is great for candidates who would like to have teaching as their long time career and is looking for a music school that provides full schedule as well as part time job. Our teachers can decide how many days per week they like to work.
Ability to teach variety of instruments is a plus.
Please, list all instruments that you are qualified to teach as well as the following:
- exact availability
- teacher’s credo
- how many hours per week are you looking to have as a schedule final goal
- why would like to work with a music studio
The candidate must have:
- proficiency in chosen instrument
- knowing and understanding basic rules of pedagogy and children psychology
- positive attitude, friendliness
- great organizational skills
- responsible personality, punctuality
- attention to details, thoroughness
- good work ethic
- excellent people skills, clear and assertive way of speaking
- Ability to work independently
- Have your own instruments (except for piano) and transportation
Attention! We work with children – so clean background is a must. Very extensive background check will be performed on all candidates.
Please, reply with Resume or let us know if you have any further questions: (904) 477 1552. If you are interested to work with our company, but teach other instruments, don’t hesitate to check in with us to see what other positions we offer at the moment.
Apply by sending your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question about our Voice Teacher Jobs Jacksonville FL area? Contact Us