Guitar Teacher Position at WOC Academy + Teaching Bass, Ukulele, Beginner Drums Preferred
This position starts as a part time, but has potential to turn into full time job with great opportunity to grow your schedule up to 35-40 hours a week. We offer competitive compensation, great work environment, stable students schedule.
Our Guitar Teacher Job position is great for candidates who would like to have teaching as their long time career and is looking for a music school that provides full schedule as well as part time job. Our teachers can decide how many days per week they like to work.
Ability to teach variety of instruments is a plus.
Please, list all instruments that you are qualified to teach as well as the following:
- exact availability
- teacher’s credo
- how many hours per week are looking to have as a schedule final goal
- why would like to work at our studio vs. teaching privately
The candidate must be available to work on Saturday to start with. Also must have:
- proficiency in chosen instrument
- knowing and understanding basic rules of pedagogy and children psychology
- positive attitude, friendliness
- great organizational skills
- responsible personality, punctuality
- attention to details, thoroughness
- good work ethic
- excellent people skills, clear and assertive way of speaking
Attention! We work with children – so clean background is a must. Very extensive background check will be performed on all candidates.
Please, reply with Resume or let us know if you have any further questions: (904) 477 1552 ext.2+3. If you are interested to work with our company, but teach other instruments, don’t hesitate to check in with us to see what other positions we offer at the moment.
Apply by sending your Resume to email@example.com
Our locations at 14180 Beach BLVD #10 Jacksonville, FL 32250 or at 9810 Baymeadows Rd #10 Jacksonville, FL 32256